Friday, August 21, 2009

I REGRET............



This piece was written on the background of a very important event that took place during my stay at Ranchi. It was one of those moments where a feeling of guilt overpowered me. But nevertheless, this incident taught me a lot. More details to be given only on personal contact.





Evenings ‘ll call the Night, Night urge the morrow,
Months turn to years, yet my cup of sorrow,
Shall I sip – uncomplained; that look of yours,
That grieved, yet calm look, had opned the doors,
For storms, ‘th intent ravage, ‘n shelter they took,
At Eden Gardens; my conscience was all shook;
My love’s candle, yet, doth not flicker, it burns,
Ah! You’re my flame, leading me through turns;
In valleys dark would I be,
Bereft of you my flame,
All challenges you help me tame,
So light my candle – my earnest plea.


No comments:

Post a Comment