Friday, August 21, 2009

Sonnet 3


No people stopped, nor time did wait,

At my love’s – my poor. dear love’s – fate;

For those seconds, do I repent,

In deep mourning, which I had spent

When, without much ado, she returned,

My heart, till then, for her it burned;

A wise man’s words, they let me see,

That tears futile, and I was free;

Time flew by, her memories lost,

Seldom our paths, since then have crossed;

Reset priorities had I,

The limit being, the deep blue sky;

Yet grieves my heart, to see how swift,

They fall in love, and out of it.



2 comments:

  1. It grieves my heart, to see the damage,
    your puppy love did,and all your vain rage.

    Prolly...you r a smart, talented albeit naive young man who faced betrayal in love early in life, only to let it distort your notion of love.
    LoVe..my frnd is amazing.
    time does wait,if it's true;
    u don't ever repent u see.
    tears in love have their reward,
    though might demand a wait hard.
    memories of love are forever,
    to evoke a smile and a heart's shiver.
    limits of love are not known,
    because they go as far as can be drawn.

    p.s.: i'm nt an eternal romantic...bt being in love makes u believe in it's strength.Wait..till u feel it.
    n yes...u neva fall in love..u jst fall fr ur love..which s vry much worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey.....Damage?????distorted notion of love????
    what are u talking about??????
    the incident has the most marked influence on my entire life......it has been a great learning experience.....
    and to make it more clear....there has been no love lost from my side....but choosing not to be a parasite....i have decided to move on.....no one needs to tell me how amazing love is.......i repent, not for being in love, but for wasting the moments i have spent in mourning when I was betrayed.....but then I realised that my thinking that way wud only make my love more dependent on her.....
    when u love, u need to let go.......
    and yes, I am an eternal romantic......and i am clearly very much aware of its strength......

    ReplyDelete